Week 1 Project Life


Week 1 of our 2014 adventures has got its little home in my album.  Woohoo!
It captures just Wednesday the 1st until Sunday the 5th of January.
I love how quickly it came together because I am on the simplicity bandwagon without a doubt again this year.  It worked for me last year and I am very happy with how that went so I am embracing simple pages and making the photos the focus.

There is one thing that keeps whirling in my head when I am making my pages and that is:
I love love the look of those albums from years ago .. you know the ones the ones with the sticky pages that you place under the plastic sleeve.  Flipping through my family and inlaws albums gives me that 'cozy'  feeling because you really get to enjoy the photo itself without any distractions around it.  I guess that is why Project Life is such an awesome memory keeping concept.  You enjoy the pictures but now you have the option of adding a little journaling to it so you remember the important stuff! 

WHAT THIS WEEK CAPTURES:
The left side is the back of my cover page  with four instax pics we took on January 1st.  Those pics are backed up by one of the papers from the Sunshine Edition.
The right side is a mix of typical at home moments with my kids and then a special outing with our girl to see Disney On Ice. 

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
Some elements from this Studio Calico Kit.


So happy to be officially up and running with this project this year!
Happy Friday!
Hope you have a happy and creative weekend!




No comments: