PL Weeks 2 and 3





WHAT THIS WEEK CAPTURES:
Week 2 was a little rough simply because of the sick bug that took hold of our family in one way or another but we were back to our healthy selves by the end of the week just in time to celebrate a special birthday.

TO NOTE:
I am loving experimenting with brush script right now! Definitely inspired by this and this and I just had to give it a go so I have a feeling I will be using that 'week in review' script for some weeks to come. And it's more about the photos which is exactly what I like!




WHAT WEEK 3 CAPTURES:
Some of my favourite at home moments along with two mini adventures to the zoo and the beach to enjoy the warm southern california winter temps.

TO NOTE:
I had quite a few photos to choose from this week and the Design H Page protector is my go to when I want to include some extra pics.  That zoo adventure was a day my four year old stopped me in my tracks and truly inspired me in so many ways and those images she captured with her pencil and notepad needed a spot in this album.
More brush script both my own and from a digital stamp set.

Interested in Project Life?  
Check out this website for everything you need to know about this amazing way to do something with all those photos you are collecting.

No comments: