PL March


It seems life got in the way of me updating this little space of mine the last few weeks .. or has it been months now?  The good part is while life is been passing me by I have actually been very good at keeping up to date in recording it and thus my Project Life album is getting fatter and making me smile.







This spread counts as my last week for March.
We went back to my hometown in Australia from March 23rd until early April. I always love to make digital book with the huge amount of photos I manage to capture but I added my favourites in this album as well.

I love how handy these envelope pages are ... especially the smaller ones.   That's where our boarding passes are going to stay and I added a few instax photos as well.  I really like how it came together.


Inspired by others who have enlarged a photo and then cut to fit the pockets of the page protector .. I used a pic I took at the airport of my little family on our way to the terminal. 


No comments: