Love Mail

This year I happily signed up for a handmade valentine swap hosted by the Stationery Place.
Making cute cards, sending them via snail mail and making someone smile  .. sure why not!

I sent out four total .. and made two different designs just because.  I kept the pink and gold theme with both of them and with a few paints colours, stamps and ink pads I was good to go!   Thanks to pinterest for some inspiration (in particular using the eraser end of a pencil as stamp for the pink and gold dots).
  
Here is what went out .. pretty sure the recipients should have received them by now :)  so I am happy to share them now.


And the final touch to make them stand out a little more in the mail I sent them in a pink chevron paper bag sealed with a piece of washi tape. My kind of happy snail mail. :)

Supplies Used:
Hello Stamp from Amy Tangerine
Happy Valentine's Day Stamp from Paper Source
Chevron Bags purchased a while ago.


No comments: