International Snail Mail

Sending some good old snail mail to my family in Australia is seriously one of my favourite things to do!  I'm thinking I'm going to make that a regular feature on my blog .. let's say every two weeks?  I hope my family doesn't get sick of the fun stuff that will be waiting for them in their mail boxes.  Ha!
This week I got some inspiration from this lady (check out the fun stuff she does with washi tape!!) and made a little photo folder and it also includes a little letter for my mum tucked away.

Here is the cover .. I wanted a very simple look to it and I love how it came out!
Let's talk about the 'Hello' stamp from Amy Tangerine .. serious LOVE!! I think it's the font .. I just love the handwritten font.  I seriously smiled a big nerdy smile the first time I stamped with it! 

 
I used it as part of the little hidden note behind the centre photo as well!
The Ampersand also from Amy's Ready Set Go Line.
The background paper is from Studio Calico.

 My next mission is to make some seriously fun envelopes to go with the fun stuff inside them.
There some amazing ideas out there and now it's got my own wheels spinning ... can't wait to share!!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a lovely way to send some photos! I don't think they could ever get sick of that :) Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a message, I really appreciate it!