Right Now

Joining Ali Edwards and sharing a little about my today :



Drinking:  An unexpectedly good iced coffee from a local hole in the wall coffee shop

Thinking:  How much fun we just had our little family of 4 on the mini camping trip we just returned home from

Feeling: Grateful for living in Southern California where the weather is still nice enough to take such camping trips .. especially at the beach

Wishing:  The temperatures around here would go down just a little so it can feel a little more like Autumn but alas it looks like they will be going in the opposite direction this weekend. 

Looking At:  The photos from said camping trip

Prepping For:  Attending my very first back to school night as a parent for Isabel's school .. wow I feel old!

Enjoying:  The fact that both kids are taking a long well deserved nap

Planning:  Owen's first birthday .. wondering how to keep a small group of kiddies entertained
and figuring out the menu

Listening To:  The Gotye Pandora Station and having a little dance in my chair at the same time

Making:  Lists .. I'm not good at this!  But I have a lot of ideas and things I need to do and I know they will make everything run a little smoother.















No comments: