My Today

Geez Louise I can't seem to catch up with the blogging and the scrapbooking!  Hopefully I will get there soon!
This layout I made a few weeks ago .. the stamp from life love paper worked perfectly describing my Saturday morning as of late.   I have discovered that pilates for me is my favourite and most effective form of exercise. I had taken mat classes many years ago then stopped,  and then my younger sister became a teacher and used to tell me how great it was. I finally listened and now  I cannot recommend it enough .  I did a little while pregnant with my second baby and went back to it as soon as I could after he was born.  I cannot say enough good stuff about it .. seriously! 

Anyways back to my Saturdays .. I have been going to a private class every Saturday morning and it's been heavenly waking up to a quiet house, enjoying a quick breakfast on my own and then heading out to my class.  I had to document those 'todays' because those quiet moments are so rare these days but so very . much . needed and appreciated!

The blue paper is from American Crafts 'shoreline' collection and the striped paper is from Dear Lizzy.  
The wood veneer frame and stars are Studio Calico.


I've been happily using Studio Calico's September Central High Kit so I will be back with those soon.

No comments: