This Week

Well don't know where it came from but I managed to get back to making some things with photos and paper this week.  My ever trusty scrapbooking assistant was right by my side to help me out and make her own creations with photos she took on her toy camera.  

On a side note it hasn't hit me yet that said scrapbooking assistant will be heading to school in 2 weeks for the very first time.  That will obviously be a post on its own but I'm sure these sweet moments together will be missed! Seriously - life.... you go by too too fast! 

Here is a snapshot of life this week:


TWO.

 THREE.

FOUR.

ONE.  Scrappy Messes = Fun Messes!
 TWO.  Big sister decided baby bro needed clips in his hair :)
 THREE.  Baby boy is speaking some serious baby babble.  It really is the sweetest sound.  Just moments before I took this pic he gave his very first hand wave.  Aaaah proud mamma over here!  
FOUR.  Now that summer is slowly coming to an end our disneyland annual passes are back in action!  A mid week visit with the whole family on Thursday was a fun way to spend a few hours!
We played in the new 'Cars Land' .. I am a fan! 

Happy Weekending to you all! xo


No comments: