Recent Layouts

I wanted to post two recent layouts I finished in recent days.

The first one uses papers from Studio Calico's February main kit
I love it when a layout comes together as quickly as this one did and it gives you that 'yep I'm happy with that' feeling.  I was really drawn to these two papers .. the colours were amazing and then the pop of green on the bottom?  Happy happy feeling in a big way!  I'm seriously thinking I 'need' more of those thickers.  I mean .. they are awesome.


This 'To The Moon And Back'  has two of my favourite scrapbook/craft related things right now:
Metallic Thread (!!)  and that digital stamp that was part of Studio Calico's March kit.
I only splurged on some digital elements this month .. I guess it was a good thing the kits were so popular and sold out so quickly that way I didn't have time to think how much I wanted the goodies that were inside them.  I used two 'selfie' photos of myself and my two favourite people and kept it simple.   This tutorial on how to use digital stamps and customise them made my wheels turn and there are so many awesome ways you can make use of any digital element really.


Thanks for looking!

No comments: