Weekend Wonders

By the time Saturday came around the sickness bug had got a hold of me .. boo!  But the weather outside was too good to sit around and complain about being sick that's for sure.  In one weekend Mother Nature turned it up about 20 degrees .. woohooo!  Almost summer weather and it felt great!
Saturday night was perfect for a family sushi outing at our favourite little local place.   We have been getting take out from there since baby boy was born simply because this place is sooo small and I tell myself it's too small of a space to handle our kiddoes but we went Saturday night and of course as always they proved me wrong and did awesome!  

It was a long weekend in this part of the world so even though daddy had plenty of work to take care of on Monday he took the time off to be with us!  It was so fun to have him enjoy Monday's adventure which consisted of a picnic lunch, train rides and pony rides!? What .. that's what I call a fun action packed day.  
I am so lucky to have a girl and boy. So so lucky. It is so great to watch the differences between the two.  Baby boy is our little fearless one.  He doesn't care for the word 'No' and is so determined to get whatever he wants.  Case in point .. he rode that pony like a pro, I don't think there was one  ounce of hesitation from him.  His big sister?  She is without a doubt her mamma's mini me.  Cautious all the way.   It's not a bad thing but at the same time I don't want her to miss out on some cool things in life so that is something we are working on. :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend









No comments: