Her 3rd Birthday

This cutie turned 3 on May 24th .. yep kinda late with this post!
Since our Aussie family was here visiting we decided to turn into a week long celebration!  She had a party at home(complete with a petting zoo!), we went on a mini camping trip, had brunch with the princesses at Disneyland and then on her actual birthday went back to Disneyland to make the most of the two day tickets we purchased!  Phew!  It was definitely memorable in more ways than one ...

I went super simple with the whole prep work, decor and theme for this one.    I knew I wouldn't have much time to go all out so I stuck with the 'bright/rainbow' colour theme.  The amazing cake was made by a friend of mine .. she doesn't have an official business yet but everyone is telling she needs to it ASAP because she is gooood!  Her '3' shirt is by another amazing lady Amy Tan ...  I wanted it to match the cake and funnily enough I never did take a picture with her cake.   She had changed into her swimsuit just prior to the singing happy birthday part of the day.  Oh Well! 










HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY TO THE CUTEST, SMARTEST LITTLE GIRL WE KNOW!
This pics pretty much sums you up right now!