A Productive Friday Evening ....

turned out to make these :




These were all done with Studio Calico's May Kit.
Oh My Gosh!  The colours on this kit were so amazing.  I am so glad I splurged and got the 'Holga' Add-On because I have been all about the the pink/yellow combination right now!  LOVE !!
I'm so happy I managed to make four layouts on Friday night and I have a few more pics printed ready to use with the rest of the kit!  
I even got out the water colours paints and the regular acrylic paints to add a little something to the mistable hexagons.  Those were so much fun to play and experiment with!

Hope all you amazing mammas out there enjoy your Mother's Day tomorrow ... I love that my amazing husband went out grocery shopping today to get ready for my homemade brunch.  A little birdie told me crepes are on the menu ... yummm!!!

No comments: