Hand Made Valentine Swap



This year will be year number two that I have participated in the Handmade Valentine Swap hosted by this lady.  I knew my card had to have four things : Black, White, Pink and Gold.
Definitely my favourite combination right now.

So I designed them reasonably quickly enough in photoshop but I wanted to add a little personal element so left the space empty where I knew I wanted to actually write the word 'love'.
For a little extra touch the heart is a gold sticker and to finish it off I used one of my favourite things right now .. gold thread to sew the white card stock under.

I wanted a little extra 'pop' factor so I went ahead and made an envelope liner out of this paper and decorated the front of the envelopes with that paper also.  Wrote a little note on the back and they are on their way to four lovely ladies.


I hope they enjoy!

No comments: