Bright and Amazing

I fell in love with the new Amy Tangerine line 'Sketchbook' at the amazing class Amy and Kelly Purkey did in San Diego.  I was one lucky lady to be a part of that class and when I saw it in person I seriously was so excited!  We used the line to make a layout and one of the mini books and yes it's bright but so sooo pretty!  I purchased some of it that same day and so far have made these two layouts.  They kind of stand out from the neutral backgrounds I have been doing lately but that's more than OK.  There is more to be made with this pretty paper .. stay tuned!

1 comment:

lynda said...

I thought you might want to know that I referenced you in regard to your CUTE layout! Here's the link: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/member/18010-housemomscrap/1887379-fall/ Thanks for the inspiration!