Here I Am!


Wow so excited to have this blog in action!
Thought I would start off with a cute little A-Z quiz that I first saw here as I way of getting to know me just a little.

Here goes!

A. Age: 31
B. Bed size:  King and love it!
C. Chore that you hate: Folding laundry!  Can you say procrastinate? 
D. Dogs:  Love them!
E. Essential start to your day:   Eating breakfast and checking email.
F. Favorite color: Yellow!  So bright and happy. I also love teal.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver and white gold definitely.
H. Height: 5’6”
I. Instruments you play: Hmmm I took piano lessons when I was younger but I guess I never practised enough because I cannot play one song today
J. Job title: Full time mum/mom
K. Kids:  My loves! Isabel is almost 3 and Owen is 4 months
L. Live: Orange County California
M. Mother’s name: Maria
N. Nicknames: Jen (of course), I was 'Jen - Jo' to my husband for a while and my husband  these days thinks I stomp when I walk. What?  So he started to call me T-Rex in front of our daughter so a little joke between the two of them is to call me T-Rex whenever they hear me walk by.  I think it's pretty funny!
O. Overnight hospital stays:  Tonsils out as a kid; Having a baby x2.
P. Pet peeves:   Smoking and spitting in public. Gross!
Q. Quote from a movie: Gaahh I'm one of those boring people that falls asleep during movies so nothing is coming to my mind right now.  Kind of embarrassing! Ha!
R. Right or left handed: Righty
S. Siblings: One older sister and one younger sister
U. Underwear: Essential!
V. Vegetable you hate: I really and truly can't think of any. I do love my veggies!
W. What makes you run late: Changing outfits more than once. 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Just teeth I believe..
Y. Yummy food that you make:   Chicken chilli
Z. Zoo animal:  I'm from Australia so my fave is the kangaroo ... its always fun to get up close and feed them.  Here in California I love the Giraffe.

No comments: